Kimberley Hall Wedding Photographer – Nic Skerten
Kimberley Hall, situated close to the geographical centre of Norfolk, is one of the finest wedding venues in the county. The house is set in gardens that were designed by Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown, and overlooks an impressive 15-acre lake and the River Tiffey valley. Despite its beautiful rural location, set back from all main roads it is easily accessible by rail, road and air – the Hall even boasts it’s own private air strip for light aircraft and helicopters.
Kimberley Hall offers a stunning mix of traditional stately grandeur together with a stylish entertainment space and bar that can be configured to match any wedding couple’s requirements.
I have photographed many weddings at Kimberley Hall over the last few years, in all seasons.
One of the most imposing and stately of wedding venues in Norfolk, these are just some of the reasons why I regard Kimberley Hall so highly as the venue for memorable weddings:
- ceremonies are traditionally held in The Music Room, a beautifully elegant room with historic plaster work
- the Hall offers so many unique and elegant locations for stunning wedding photography, including a spiral staircase and dome and the gardens with elegant topiary
- the Hall can offer 4 bedrooms for the accommodation of the bride and groom and immediate family with the there is also an option of bell tents during the summer months, for a unique alternative
- up to 120 guests may be seated at round tables within the dance floor for seated wedding breakfasts, with the capacity to accommodate over 200 guests for standing receptions and evening parties
- the south front of the house provides an idyllic and romantic setting with its stunning views of the park and lake.
As a Kimberley Hall wedding photographer I can highly recommend this beautiful and unique venue for a memorable wedding.
For more images from Kimberley Hall weddings please take a look at my Lauren & Ben’s Kimberley Hall wedding blog post.