For more images from Assembly House weddings please take a look at my blog post of Hayley & Jason’s Winter Wedding.
Assembly House wedding photographer – Nic Skerten
The Assembly House is Grade 1- listed Georgian building in the centre of Norwich that had been the venue for many celebrations over the centuries. Designed by the architect Thomas Ivory in 1754, it is a stunning example of Georgian architecture , and is now one of the most beautiful wedding venues in Norfolk.
These are some of the reasons I regard The Assembly House so highly as a venue for memorable weddings:
- the Assembly House is licensed for marriages and civil partnership ceremonies every day of the week
- the Assembly House is situated in the heart of Norwich with easy access by road, rail and air
- the Assembly House offer a number of different rooms for your wedding celebrations allowing you to tailor your day to match your specific wedding party size and celebration requirements
- the Assembly House has a sumptuous Georgian Bridal suite and a further 10 stunning bedrooms for families and friends
- the Grand Hall and Noverre Ballroom with their magnificent crystal chandeliers, together with the beautiful Georgian architecture offer a myriad of options for beautiful wedding photography.
As an Assembly House wedding photographer I can highly recommend this beautiful and unique venue for a romantic and memorable wedding.